Release and Disclosure Agreement
America's Job Honor Awards celebrates individuals who have overcome barriers to employment and the employers who hire them. America's Job Honor Awards desires to solicit nominees for the Award through the internet and by other means. Any person who submits a nomination is deemed to have read this Release Agreement and be bound by its terms.
Award Nominees must be at least 18 years of age or older as of date of submission of the nomination and cannot have previously been selected as an Award Winner. Nominations submitted in prior years of the Awards Program which meet all requirements of these legal disclosures will be considered Eligible Nominees. America's Job Honor Awards also reserves the right to advance Award Nominees to be part of the Annual Award Selection Class [the “Selection Class”].
To nominate a person to be part of the Selection Class log on to www.JobHonor.org and complete the submission form, providing all required contact information for you and your nominee. Nominations MUST be submitted online. Mail-in nominations will not be accepted. Nominations are typically submitted on behalf of another person, although self-nominations are also accepted.
Nominations for each year’s Selection Class must be received through the website by no later than 11:59:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time on the deadline for nominations for that year.
Nominations must be submitted in good faith or otherwise shall be deemed null and void by America's Job Honor Awards without further action or notice. Nominations must be submitted in English only. Employee nominations may only be submitted in the name of a single person; group nominations are not acceptable. By submitting a nomination you, your successors and assigns [“you”], agree that:
- you release any claim or right in or to the nomination and it shall be the sole property of America's Job Honor Awards, for all uses and in all respects, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless America's Job Honors Awards from any claim against them arising from or connected with your nomination; and
- America's Job Honor Awards, its successors and assigns, are authorized to contact the Nominator or the Award Nominee, or both, to verify supplied information or obtain more information related to the Nomination and relevant to its consideration; and
- America's Job Honor Awards, its successors and assigns, are authorized to copyright (in their own name or otherwise), save, transmit, reproduce, publish, distribute and otherwise use or exploit the content and information supplied about the nominee including without limitation photographs, voice recordings, videos, statements, testimonials and personal history, without compensation. Such content and information may be for any lawful purpose and in any medium now or thereafter known or developed for illustration, promotion, advertising, trade or any other purpose whatsoever, whether accompanied by printed matter or otherwise. America's Job Honor Awards reserves the right to edit the nomination as it sees fit for use in publication or promotion. America's Job Honor Awards reserves the right to assign or transfer these rights to another person or entity at its sole discretion for their use without any restriction, unless prohibited by law; and
- America's Job Honor Awards reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify a Nominee from the Selection Class and to remove such Nominee from the Selection Class without notice, provided however, that no Nominee shall be disqualified on the basis of race, gender, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, political affiliation, disability, or on the basis of any other legally protected classification; and
- America's Job Honor Awards reserves the right to suspend, modify, cancel or discontinue this program and its activities at any time for any reason without notice.
America's Job Honor Awards shall
- select the proposed Award Winner(s) from the Selection Class on an annual basis in such time and manner as determined in its absolute discretion;
- reverify that the proposed Award Winner(s) meets all eligibility requirements including the execution and return of all necessary releases and authorizations and documents, as requested by America's Job Honor Awards, and in the absence thereof the proposed Award Winner shall be disqualified.
- notify and announce the Award Winner(s) and make such public presentations in such manner at a such venue and circumstances as determined in its sole discretion;
All decisions of America's Job Honor Awards in administering the Job Honor Awards shall be final.
Employees and immediate family members of America's Job Honor Awards and its affiliates are ineligible to be nominated for the Award.
America's Job Honor Awards shall not be liable to any person for any (1) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in or to any operation, transmission, communications, or (2) line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website or the submissions or their content, or (3) problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, phone lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a Nominator’s computer related to or resulting from submitting an online nomination at America's Job Honor Awards website, or (4) use of the funds donated or for any damage, loss or injury (including death) resulting from participation in or with the America's Job Honor Awards and/or acceptance and use of the Award and its attendant consequence and exposure for the Winner and his or her Nominator.
Although this Website may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including other Websites, America's Job Honor Awards is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites. Links from the website to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by America's Job Honor Awards of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the Website of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by America's Job Honor Awards, and America's Job Honor Awards has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Any personal information submitted via this website, whether by email or other means, will be used solely by America's Job Honor Awards and will not knowingly be disclosed to any third parties. If you wish to view, amend or delete your personal data please contact us at kyle.horn@JobHonor.org. America's Job Honor Awards assumes no responsibility for personal information or data submitted through a link to another website.
All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and relating to this Website or any copies thereof including but not limited to copyright, logos, names, trademarks, service marks, design, text, sound recordings, images, links, concepts and themes are owned by America's Job Honor Awards. Any reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, hyperlink, creation of derivative works or other use in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of the America's Job Honor Awards is strictly prohibited.