2018 nominations are closed. 2019 nominations will open January 1, 2019.
Employer Nomination - Minnesota
Complete the form on this page to tell us about a company or organization that deserves the Job Honor Award. Feel free to nominate your own employer. (Please note that this is not a vote. Do not nominate the same employer more than once.)
After submitting your nomination, the Submit button will be replaced with the words "Thank you." That's the only acknowledgement you'll receive. You will not be contacted by America's Job Honor Awards unless your nominee is selected as an honoree.
Honorees will be publicly announced at the annual awards event. (Honorees and their nominators will be contacted several weeks before this ceremony.)
- Do not use the "Back" button while completing this form -- Your information will be lost.
- Consider cutting and pasting your answers from a word processing application (e.g., MS Word) to check spelling and avoid losing your work.
- A detailed entry is essential. Provide specific and concrete examples of how your nominee has demonstrated outstanding character and is deserving of the Job Honor Award.
- The best nominations present a clear, compelling and chronological story. Nominations that list an assortment of facts are viewed less favorably. (Our challenge is to capture honoree stores in a powerful and inspiring 3-4 minute video.)
- Before submitting your nomination, please check with your prospective nominee to confirm they'd be comfortable sharing their story publicly and accepting the Job Honor Award.
Except in extraordinary circumstances, the following organizations are excluded from consideration:
- Workforce Development Agencies and other Providers. America's Job Honor Awards does not formally recognize provider organizations that prepare and train disadvantaged candidates. Our mission is to celebrate the organizations that hire individuals who have overcome barriers to employment. (We serve workforce development agencies and other provider organizations by increasing employer demand for their clients, encouraging more candidates to seek their services, and showcasing their success stories.) Of course we do accept nominations from workforce development professionals and other provider organizations; in fact most of our nominations come from this sector.
- Temporary Staffing Agencies. The mission of America's Job Honor Awards is to reward and encourage companies that offer long-term career opportunities to disadvantaged candidates. Temporary staffing agencies typically focus on assignments of limited duration.
Before submitting a nomination, be sure to read our Legal Disclosures.
* Required fields are marked with asterisks
By submitting your nomination you agree that you have read and accept the legal disclosures.
NOTE: After submitting your nomination, the Submit button will be replaced with the words "Thank you." That's the only acknowledgement you'll receive. You will not be contacted by America's Job Honor Awards unless your nominee is selected as an honoree.